Nikola Vucevic injury and Dwight Howard sitting out tonight make it an interesting selection for value centers – we have gone with the tried, tested and true option for that position but you might want to consider Dedmon and Capela instead. Marcus Morris has sworn to revenge against his former team so we shall take his word for it and hope for a minimum 30 fp performance. So here is the optimal lineup as our machine sees it:
- Steph Curry, PG
- You have to keep picking Steph Curry until he proves us wrong, it is as simple as that
- Brandon Knight, PG
- Knight is seeing heavy minutes showing us that he is healthy and poised to score significant fp tonight
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, SG
- The Greek Freak seems to be the most consistent player on the Bucks and will provide his ~30 fp on any given night
- Marcus Thornton, SG
- Thornton is seeing heavy minutes and in basketball minutes = fantasy points
- Tobias Harris, SF
- This could be the game where Harris repeats his 40+ fp performance we have seen against OKC. Raptors and Carrol are continuing their road trip and are bound to get tired at some point in time despite their 5-0 record.
- Marcus Morris, SF
- When Marcus Morris vows revenge we listen.
- Kristaps Porzingis, PF
- The rookie continues to shine and has been a great value at 5K for 25+ FPPG
- Julius Randle, PF
- Randle continues to show that he is the main big man on Lakers and will provide a balanced portfolio of points and rebounds regardless of who he is playing against
- Al Horford, C
- Horford and Millsap can be counted on to come to play every night and tonight is no different.
Good luck tonight, we hope you win big!