Yesterday was rough with Jerian Grant and Towns both underperforming. Today there are less games which makes things a bit easier. We are doubling down on Towns as we believe that he will bounce back to his averages. Keep an eye on BreakingSports for Dwayne Wade and Derrick Favors as they are both listed as questionable.
- Mike Conley, PG
- With steady minutes and steady production Conley should have a solid performance matching up against Lillard who is known more for his offense than defense
- Ricky Rubio, PG
- Looking healthy and poised to repeat his 40+ fantasy point game, Rubio is matched up against Dragic and should have another good outing
- Jimmy Buttler, SG
- Buttler thrives on fast pace games so tonights matchup vs OKC which is predicted to have highest total points should see him produce at least his average
- Dwayne Wade, SG
- After laving his last game with a migraine, Wade, should bounce back against a Minnesota team that is weak at guarding the #2 guard
- Al-Farouq Aminu, SF
- Aminu is surprising everyone this year with his consistent performance and should continue this trend with an uptick in minutes vs Jeff Green who has been underwhelming thus far
- Maurice Harkless, SF
- For tonights sleeper pick we chose Harkless who is getting regular minutes and should provide significant enough points per dollar
- Derrick Favors, PF
- Favors has been playing through a flu since the beginning of the week so he is considered questionable but this did not seem to bother him significantly in his last outing. Bosh and Ibaka are solid alternatives.
- Karl Anthony Towns, C
- After disastrous performance last night we expect Towns to bounce back to his season averages
Good luck tonight, we hope you win big!